We are excited to announce that we opened The Bird’s Nest Vintage Boutique on June 21, 2017. The boutique is located at 102 Eagle Street in our annexed building that was formerly Dr. A.L. Shaheen’s office. This fundraising venture is a wonderful opportunity to repurpose a vacant building and also create a revenue stream for Abraham House.
Tuesday – donations accepted between 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wednesday-Friday – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Please keep us in mind for donations! We will accept the following “gently used” items:
- media items – books, CDs, movies
- home décor items – paintings, sconces, baskets, figurines, pictures
- small furniture – end tables, chairs, plant stands, bookcases
- personal items – jewelry, purses, belts, sunglasses, etc.
- housewares – dishes, glassware, small kitchen appliances, vases
- electrical items – working CD players, DVD players, flat screen televisions
- household textiles- curtains, table runners, doilies, NEW bedding only
- holiday items – Christmas ornaments, trees, Halloween decorations, etc.
- children’s items – books, toys, and select baby items
- Clothing and shoes will ONLY be accepted in NEW condition with tags still attached!
- Larger furniture (couches, dining sets, bedroom sets, dressers, etc.) will be sold through photos in store and online as display space is limited.